Fiberglass TapeNovember 8, 2018
Aluminum Foil Coated Fiberglass ClothNovember 8, 2018
Fiberglass Rope Description:
- The fiberglass rope is made of continuous filament texturized C or E glass yarns and is extremely strong, resilient and flexible.
- They are widely used as gasket for industrial ovens and furnaces, boilers and wood buring stoves.
- Fiberglass braided rope are asbestos free, cause no harm to health, making them ideal replacement to asbestos ones.
- For higher lodas, the round braided and square braided ropes can be reinforced by steel wires.
- They also can be coated with graphite or vermiculite to increase thermal insulation and abrasive resistance.
Fiberglass Rope Specifications:
Temperature: 450-550 Centigrade
Roll Length:5kg/roll or 10kg/roll or as customers request